Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Bandit the Horse Scentsy Buddy

Bandit Horse Scentsy Buddy
Let this Bandit steal your heart! Please join us in welcoming our newest Scentsy Buddy, Bandit the Horse! This radical red horse is available beginning today (May 27) for a limited time only. As with all our Scentsy Buddies, Bandit comes with your favorite Scent Pak fragrance for $25 USD/$30 CAD



With his colorful, patterned coat and darling bandana, Bandit is sure to steal the heart of any horse-crazy kid (or adult)! But this limited-edition equine will be galloping into the sunset soon — and a new Scentsy Buddy will take his place. As soon as Bandit sells out, a new limited-edition Scentsy Buddy will take his place. Contact me or visit my website for the latest list of available Buddies.


New!!: Join my "Scentsy Buddy Club" and be the first to get each new Buddy! Most of them go fast and then people are trying to by them on eBay for crazy amounts. Some are upwards of $100!! That's crazy.  Message me for more info. Pay the flat $25 each time a new one comes out and I'll have it shipped to you as soon as it is available. I will add you to my email list and message you each time a new one comes out and see what scent pak you would like!


coricasebeer@gmail.com
www.coricasebeer.scentsy.us

No comments:

Post a Comment