Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Scentsy Fundraiser

Hello everyone!! I have a special request today. There is a local man in our community that has cancer. He is loved by everyone here so we are doing a Scentsy Fundraiser for him. 20% of all sales go to him and his family. There is a party order set up on my page www.coricasebeer.scentsy.us named "Wade Fundraiser" and to show my appreciation I would like to do something for everyone kind enough to help.


**When the party reaches the goal of $1000 someone will receive their order FREE. That's right. No matter how much you ordered I will reimburse you for your order if you are the winner. You will get your name in the drawing for every $10 spent. Everything in the spring/summer book is 10% off right now and the party will end on August 30th. I am also taking orders to be placed on September 1st for the new book and 20% of those sales will also go to Wade. Thank you everyone for the support. Even if you don't order please keep him and his family in your prayers. :)


That means $5 from each Buddy  or each 6 pack of bars sold will go to Wade. Please feel free to comment or email coricasebeer@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment